Feb. 11th Weather Update – Game Postponed until Feb. 18th


Well, I guess I spoke too soon about a snow day and having the long weekend off. With the anticipated snowmaggedon coming our way (and the current mess around town), we will be postponing this week’s games until next Monday (Family Day), Feb. 18th.

If you still want to try to play tonight or at another time instead of Family Day, contact Cody Tanaka at the club (tanakarcc@gmail.com) and try to arrange it. Both teams need to agree to the change though, otherwise you will be playing at the scheduled date.

Start a Conversation

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *